A few weeks ago, we were honored to be recognized by Fast Company as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2018. In lockstep with that achievement, we’re excited to announce more innovation: a suite of new, purpose-built enterprise upgrades designed to bring better business collaboration to even more companies, big or small.
Enterprise collaboration has long been bogged down by outdated products that are difficult for IT leaders to deploy, and even more complex for employees to use. Today, large organizations have to solve for an ever-growing number of unique challenges. Among them: the globalization of their business and offices, interoperability with aging legacy systems, and the ultimate need to provide a unified communication system for the disparate, modern workforce.
Businesses must have a seamless, reliable, and simple to use collaboration platform that works for employees whether in a meeting room, on the road, or working from home. The truth is that traditional systems or an array of hastily cobbled together conferencing tools won’t cut it anymore. To match this growing need for better collaboration, we’ve worked alongside our existing Enterprise customers, including Penske Media Corporation (parent company of Rolling Stone and Variety) and Atlantic Media (parent company of The Atlantic and Quartz), to identify and develop new features that meet the modern needs of enterprise companies neglected by the current market.
Here are the new features and offerings we’re bringing to our customers, which we’ll be talking about at Enterprise Connect next week (booth #206):
- Interoperability: Coming next quarter, participants will be able to join Highfive meetings via third-party SIP devices, which means Highfive now plays well with other meeting room hardware.
- Updated Pricing Options: We’re adding several new purchasing plans, including software only options, so customers can pick and choose the perfect software and meeting room plans for the needs of their organization.
- Enhanced Professional Services: Once you’ve found exactly what you need, our professional services teams will come on-site to help you get up and running right away. They’ll make sure you’re set up for success from the beginning, and our Customer Success Managers will continue to work with you to make sure you’re getting the most out of Highfive.
We’ve also joined forces again with our friends at Dolby Laboratories to bring users a powerful new “Premium” meeting room offering, which is tasked to meet customers’ most challenging meeting room and conferencing needs.
Available for pre-order now and launching next quarter, this industry defining package integrates Dolby’s new Dolby Voice® Room featuring an intelligent camera and the Dolby Conference Phone alongside purpose-built software from Highfive to deliver a state-of-the-art conferencing experience, including:
- Intelligent Screen Framing: The wide-angle camera with 4K HDR (high dynamic range) video mapping automatically frames the video to the people in the room and adjusts as they move.
- Dual-screen support: Share content on one TV while keeping a video feed from remote attendees on the second screen.
- Whiteboard View: Gives a head-on view of the whiteboard for remote attendees when someone is writing on it, even if the whiteboard is angled and in the back of the room.
We’re super excited to bring these new features to existing (and future) customers in the coming months. If you want to get a sneak peak, we’ll be at Enterprise Connect next week, so drop by our booth (#206) to give us a high five (and collect some swag). And, be sure to check out our CEO, Shan Sinha, on the Moving Video Conferencing to the Cloud panel at Enterprise Connect on Wednesday at 1:45pm! Let us know if you’re going to be in Orlando for the conference by sending us at Tweet at @HighfiveHQ.